Friday, January 10, 2020

Photos from the Field Season

My last post to close out my email/blog entries for the field season is to generally share links to the photo albums from the season. This season is no different.

An album with 60 of my favorite photos from the field season can be found at:
https://sundowner.colorado.edu/seefeldt/antarctica-2019/
(Note: These are the same 60 photos that I recently posted on Facebook, if you have seen that album.)

For those that are more ambitious and interested, a larger album with 187 of my favorite photos can be found at:
https://sundowner.colorado.edu/seefeldt/antarctica-2019-4_5/

I do not know when I will next be posting to this email list as I do not know if/when I will have another trip to Antarctica. I appreciate everybody who has been following along with my journeys, whether it has been just for this past field season, or for the last five years with this stretch of field work that I've had in my career. Thank you!


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment